Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 6


Hello fellow Investors today I worked on some of the short sale files I’m negotiating. I put in two offers today as well, one was on a Single Family, and the other was a 3family. I have been working with my real estate agent a lot trying to find short sale deals.

I set some goals for my real estate business this year. I want to first complete Dean’s 90 day challenge first, then after that I would like to negotiate at least100 short sales next year. That breaks down to about 8 per month, that’s two per week. So today I put in to offers on two short sales. Currently I am working on 12 short sales, and I have been networking with other real estate agents to pickup more. If you know anyone behind on their mortgage I can help you walk them through their options. For more info call my hotline 401-400-2975.

 

Please comment with any tips that would help me...

Thanks

Gerald
401-952-5772
www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com

House For Sale


 

No comments: