Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 3


Hello Fellow Investors today was Day 3 and things are coming together. I didn't get the chance to follow up on those expired listings yet, I will try to get that done tomorrow. What I did today was follow up on some short sales that I have been working on, I just got the Purchase and sales contract signed and now I have to submit the short sale packet. I don't have all of my sellers Doc's yet so I am just going to start with a Cover Letter, 3rd Party Authorization, PNS, Listing Agreement, and Proof of funds. The Proof of funds I am going to use the insider’s website to print that out.

I spent some time reviewing that website and I think the Transitional 100% funding is going to work well for me. So I called up Paul the Investor friendly real estate agent I am working with an I had him send me an “Offer to Purchase form” with this I am going to start really putting in Offers. My goal to start will be at least 14 per week, that’s 2 per day. With that said I have also been review the ebook Dean’s gave us called 30 Days to Real Estate Cash. I figured I have 90days and this is a plan for 30 days check it out. Well it’s a good thing I did that because I read the part that talks about contracts and escape clauses. This will protect me when I start putting in those offers.

Don't forget to take Actions and continue to study...

please comment with any tips that would help me...

Thanks

Gerald
401-952-5772
www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com

House For Sale




No comments: