Friday, December 7, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 5

Hello fellow Investors today I want talk about how easy it is to get off track, when looking for your first deal. My advices go back to the basics. With Dean’s system you start with your goals or your why. My goal is simple; complete a wholesale deal within the next 90 days. This is important, because I want more out of life for myself and my family.
 
Now that I have direction my first task is to build a buyers list. In these past four days I have identified 3 three buyers for this list; Joe, Marcel, and Me. I think the most important buyer on the list is “Me”, because in order for me to sale real estate I first have to control some real estate. With that said I need to be making offers daily. Now this is when you start to go off track, you get lost looking for deals. One of my buyers is looking for Multi-Families, in and around Providence. His price point is between $80k and $125k which is good for me because it gives me room to wholesale to him.
 
Well now my focus is on finding a 3family at the right price ASAP for my buyer. I didn’t get the chance to review funding, but we will need to talk about it finding the money to fund these deal is getting easier. Today I used the Proof of Funds letter from www.insiders.com, and now I am going to really start making offers, because that is a sure fire wat to find deals. If you have a 3family for sale in the Providence area.... 401-400-2975 Call my hot line


Please comment with any tips that would help me...

Thanks

Gerald
401-952-5772
www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com

House For Sale

No comments: