Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 2






Hello fellow investor, and future investor as you know I am working on closing a deal using what I learned from Dean Graziosi's 3 day workshop. Today was a lot of the same activities from yesterday. As you may have read from my blog one of the first steps is to create a buyers list. So that what I have been working on.

I also meet with my new real estate agent Paul. He is going to be putting in an offer for me. The offer was creative in nature, I offered $50,000 on a mix uses property in Providence. The Terms of my offer were as followed: $50,000 with 3% down and the bank carrying back a mortgage at 6% over 30 years. We will see what happens. I got the idea from one of deans students that I saw on one of his video's. I also put in an offer on a single family short sale in Pawtucket.

My Pre-foreclosure leads are coming in at a pretty good rate. I got the leads from networking with a few real estate agents. Nothing yet from the Craigslist ads i posted, I'm going to keep submitting the ads and see what happens in a few weeks.  I also have my hotline going 401-400-2975, you should call and check it out, and let me know if you have someone behind on their mortgage I will help them come up with a plan. If it turns out to be a deal I will split the money 50/50. 

With said I will talk with you tomorrow, Happy investing ...


please comment with any tips that would help me...

Thanks

Gerald 
401-952-5772
www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com 



No comments: