Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge





Hello my name is Gerald Price and I am going to be blogging about my progress using the education I learned from Dean Graziosi's 3 day Real Estate workshop here in Providence, RI it was taught by Jim Anderson one of Dean's Investor Trainers. The cost for the 3 days workshop was $1997,00 and Dean's challenge is to do one deal with in 90days of the class which I took 11/30/12 - 12/02/12, and he will refund my investment in the class.

I wasn't able at this time to pay for any advance training so I will be working with just the information i learn in the class and the Cd's, eBooks, funding resource, and 12 month hotline. Just so you know I am not a brand new investor, but I do have a lot to learn and I will be starting with No Money and Dean's system of Wholesale so wish me luck.


Step One: Market for a Deal & Build a Buyers List.

please comment with any tips that would help me...

Thanks

Gerald 
401-952-5772
www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com 


No comments: