Monday, December 3, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 1





As you know I just took Dean Graziosi's 3day workshop in Providence, RI and I have decided to take action. So right now I'm working on building a buyers list, and also finding deals. I am going to Start out wholesaling the properties I find that are deals. Here are some of the things I got done today:

I contact a few different Real Estate Agents and interview them with the questions I have from Jim's workbook. I found an Agent that is currently taking some training with Fortune Builders another Real Estate Training company, anyways he was open to working with me and I got him to email me a list of expired listings from the MLS. I may have a few leads from that of properties I am going to drive by tomorrow and knock on the door.

I also setup a automatic marketing messaging phone number. I did this through Google Voice, you can setup a free phone number and leave a recorded message for people to call with  their property addresses. Check my number out 401-400-2975 you get the messages email to you, and you also have a back office or login to store your leads.

To build my buyers list i drove around taking down the number on the "We Buy Houses" signs around town and I gave them a call letting them know that I too am an investor and what type of properties are they looking for. I also got their price range, area, and repair budget limits. I found a few investors on Craigslist as well and I am going to be posting some ads on Craigslist myself promoting my new 401-400-2975 number.

Check with me tomorrow to see how I make out on these leads...


please comment with any tips that would help me...

Thanks

Gerald 
401-952-5772
www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com 



No comments: