Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 4


Ok Fellow Investors today was a pretty good day for my real estate business; I meet an Investor to add to my Buyers List. I will tell you how it happened; my partner and I were driving down this street I had saw a property listed on the MLS on. It was a big 3 family, and as we drove by it I saw a Mercedes Benz running in the drive way. I told my partner to stop and go back to the house. So he did, and we walked right into the house, the new owner of the house was walking through it with his contractor going over the repairs that would be needed on the property. Long story short, introduced ourselves to Joe who is an investors looking to pickup 5 or 6 more properties like the 3 family he just paid for. So now there is really no reason to not be putting in offers, and by the way he was really excited to work with us because he needs help finding deals.

I also had a really good conversation with 2 Real Estate Agents today; I spoke with them about sending me short sale deals they need to be working. One of the Real Estate Agents found me online. I put some posts lets out on the web to market my blog and to sell the house I just bought in West Warwick. I read in one of dean’s books that you should always start selling your property once you own.

Keep taking action things are happening...

Please comment with any tips that would help me...

Thanks

Gerald
401-952-5772
www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com

House For Sale




No comments: