Monday, December 10, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 8

Hello Fellow Investors how is your investing going? Before I get started I just want to say that I'm not going to blog on Sundays, because I am at church most of the day and the rest of the day I spending time with my family. Now that we have that out of the way I wanted to talk about how having a good real estate agent is important. Today my Agent introduced me to another investor that he is working with. He did this because he understands that I am a wholesaler always looking for deals. The investor that I meet is a business owner that owns a few properties already but wants to start picking up some of the deals that are out there. Me and my agent have been talking about what my goals are and now he is working to help me accomplish them. I also got a call on one of my adds that I posted on Postlets. This is a great way to build a buyers list.
 

Please comment with any tips that would help me...



No comments: