Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 9

Hello fellow investors its day 10 and I haven’t found a deal yet that I can wholesale, but I have been making a lot of progress. However I need to step it up a notch, I am not looking at enough properties. I should be looking into at least 50 properties per day. I should be making at least 20 offers a week. So these are my new goals I will keep you posted of the results.
Don’t be afraid to let people know you are a real estate investor; I meet a young man today that is doing pretty good investing in and flipping motorcycles. He buys them at a discount and then quickly sells them for a profit. He said it takes a couple of weeks to make a profit of a few thousand dollars per deal.  I told him about real estate deals that I have done with little or no money of my own out of pocket, and the profits that I had made he was very interested to learn more. So I took done his contact info and I  am going to email him one of Deans eBooks, my goal is to make him a wholesale buyer, birddog or equity partner on a deal. Remember you are a Real Estate Investor now, talk about it.

Please comment with any tips that would help me...
 
 

 

No comments: