Friday, December 14, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 11

Hello fellow investors things are really coming along I went to check out some properties today and I’m going to be making some offers. I’ve really been trying to find some multi-families for the buyer I meet last week. I want to really wholesale him a deal.
I wanted to tell you are about how important it is to network with like minded people, I spoke with a guy last month about helping me take my real estate business online. He was looking to charge me between 3 and 6 thousand to put it everything together. The funny thing about it is I felt it would be worth it. The way I was looking at it is if those efforts bring in one or two deal in a year I can break even. Now this is why networking is important, this lady I meet at the Dean Graziosi 3day workshop Betty, gave me a call and we talked about investing in real estate for about 2 hours or so, I was explaining how I got started with no money and made 28 Grand on my first wholesale deal. Now that’s cool but that is not my point, speaking with here helped me to understand investing a little bit more and I put together some no money down tax lien concepts that we can use. That was cool but that is not my point either, my point is Betty called me up today and told me about a service called SBI they give you a easy way to build websites and also the help with SEO, they have domain names included, and even an auto responder platform for email marketing, and it’s all for $300 bucks a year. Wait there is more if I buy one before Christmas I get one free, so two websites for $300 bucks that also includes hosting as well. It also comes with training on how to build your online business all for $300 bucks a year that’s less than a Dollar a Day. Here is some info about that if you are interested.
 
 Special SiteSell Promotion
Please comment with any tips that would help me...

 

 

No comments: