Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 10

Hello fellow investors,
Today was a great day things are moving right along and I have a few more short sales coming my way. I went by to visit one of my lawyers today to talk real estate and he told me about a deal he was in the process of buying. So I asked him what was his exit strategy and he said he was looking to buy fix and flip the house. I asked him, how are you financing the deal and he told me with hard money. I proceeded to tell him how I could get transitional funding at 2% w/ a $495 processing fee; and asked him if he would be interested in wholesaling the deal. He said yeah let’s do it and I will slit it with you if you find the end buyer.
Now I tell you this story because I want you to see how, you can use your resources to find deals. I will be basically making the money I am saving him on the deal all because I told him about the leading sources we have through Dean’s system. I will keep you posted on that deal.
On another note I am going to be meeting up with some of the students from the Three Day workshop we took this Saturday the 15th at 5:30 sharp in Cranston RI. We will be meeting for about an hour and one half; I have my friend from Legal Shield coming to talk about low cost and no cost legal services we can for our real estate business. This will really help with proofing the contracts you will be using on your wholesale deals. Call me if you would like to join us. 401-952-5772

Please comment with any tips that would help me...

No comments: