Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 12


Hello my name is Gerald Price and I am a Real Estate investor in Rhode Island. This blog is about my experiences using the Dean Graziosi approach to real estate investing, I will be using what I learned from the 3 day workshop I just attended. I'm on day 12  of this 90 day challenge now and I feel closer to making something happen. I have been working on building my power team, creating a buyers list, and finding deals. I just went to walk through a few properties with one of my real estate lawyers on my team and things look good we just have to make an offer at this point. I had my partner run some comps and now it’s time to just work the formulas we learned at the training.  Continue to follow my blog as I update you on my progress of wholesaling my first deal using Dean's system of real estate investing.

I included a link down below to a program I am going to be using to build my Real Estate Investing business website, I personally have invested upwards of $6000 dollars, and two and a half years into learning how to market your business online and this is the best and most afordable option I have found. Check it Out


Keep taking action things are happening...

Please comment with any tips that would help me...

Thanks

Gerald
401-952-5772
www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com

House For Sale
 

 

No comments: