Monday, December 17, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 13


Hello fellow and future Investors, today I had a lot of follow up to do. I am working on about 12 short sales right now and things are picking up. This is great because in today’s real estate market Pre-foreclosures are some the best deals. Now that I have attended the Dean Graziosi 3day event, I have access to funding and that’s going to change my business. Now I will be able to whole sale short sales and not worry about the funding.

Because of the volume of business I’m planning to take on, I had a talk to a lawyer to about drafting some legal doc’s for me. I wanted to have a Services Agreement or Statement of Services created a Power of Attorney, and Master lease drafted. The lawyer told me she would change me $250 per document which totaled $750.00.  This prompted me to contact a friend of mine about Legal Shield. Legal Shield is a pre-paid legal plan that allow me to have unlimited contracts review by an attorney. It also gives me access to unlimited legal advice.

So today I am meeting with my friend Kevin from Legal Shield, he is going to be reviewing the membership with me and a few of the people I meet at the 3day workshop. I invited them to check it out. Well I don’t want you to feel left out, if you could make the meeting this Saturday so I included this link for you review.  
Watch this short Video


Keep taking action things are happening...

Please comment with any tips that would help me...

Thanks

Gerald
401-952-5772
www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com

House For Sale


No comments: