Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 14


Hello Fellow Investors,

Today was a good day; I put in a few offers with my agent using Home Path. I guess the property is a Fannie Mae property. It’s a four unit in Pawtucket RI, I offered $79,000 and my agent called and said the bank is looking for highest and best offer. I am going to stick with my current offer. Even though I like the property, I am going to have to stick to my Guns on the $79,000 dollar offer and see what happens.

With this 90 day challenge I am working on better way to market my Real Estate Business online. I am going to be using SBI to create my website, and I found this service to cover all the online Marketing Basics. I also setup my Legal Shield account, because that will cover any legal issues that come up at an affordable rate. I just send out 1000 Probate letters I got from the different City Hall‘s in Rhode Island. Now it’s just time to wait for the leads to come in. This video will give you more info about what legal Shield is. This is a must have service for wholesaling Real Estate.

Watch this short Video


Keep taking action things are happening...

Please comment with any tips that would help me...

Thanks

Gerald
401-952-5772
www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com

House For Sale

No comments: