Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dean Graziosi 90 Day Challenge Day 15


Hello Readers and fellow Investors today I wanted to review the first steps I took when I started Investing in real estate. After my first 3 day workshop years ago I was advised to find a local REIA meeting, which I did and that is where I meet my first local mentors Don & Craig. I took their wholesaling workshop and that’s how I got started. Don advised me and my partner to get business cards, a business phone number to use for our bandit signs; so that is what we did. Once we started putting up our bandit signs, ”We Buy Houses” the phone started ringing. Four months after that we closed our first wholesale deal for $28,000.

If you are starting your Investment business right now, I first want to tell you that this is the best time to do it. You don’t need a lot of money to get started; you just need a basic step by step plan and some work ethic. I can be one of your mentors to call on when you get stuck and have questions; that is the reason I started this blog. The second step is to get educated, I have great eBooks and websites I uses to stay on top of the latest in real estate investing. Just shoot me a message or email me at gpricejr@gmail.com, put in the subject line “Gerald be my RE Mentor” and I will send you some get books to help you get started.

In closing I am going to leave you with this tip, you need to setup an Auto message phone line for your business. Go to Google Voice to do this for free, then call my number 401-400-4440 and listen to my message. Once you have that number if you can’t afford Bandit Signs use Craigslist and post ads. You also will need to start your buyers list. Put me at the Top of that list, so that any deals you fine send me a message and I will make you an offer if it is a deal. If it is not a deal I will tell you and show you why.

Keep taking action things are happening...

 

Please comment with any tips that would help me...

 

Thanks

Gerald

401-952-5772

www.rescuehomebuyers.blogspot.com

House For Sale


No comments: